Next weekend at Toes MXP we are having our ATV play day! Giveaways from Wiseco, Rocky Mt ATV/MC, EVS, and Atomic-Moto (who also gives us a discount!). Be there!
Ok, here is the serious mumbo-jumbo we all know, but needs to go up so that WE ALL KNOW:
We are guests at Toes’ track. This is a PRIVATE facility run by donation and out of the owner’s goodwill. Quads are technically BANNED from Toes, so it is important for us to be respectful track stewards by following the track rules and setting a great example for our fellow quad riders. Things you need to know:
- $30 per day to ride, $10 per night to camp. You can have a small campfire.
- Some MX skill is required – Two complaints against quads is that we ruin the track (by rolling the jumps) and don’t know proper track courtesy. This is not a practice day for first timers (first timers are welcome to ride the GP loop).
- Please do not bring your utility quad out to run on the tracks. I don’t care if you are Beau Baron on a Grizzly doing an Elka photo shoot…for the sake of safety and track maintenance, don’t do it.
- This is a FAMILY FRIENDLY event – kids are welcomed and encouraged to participate. There is a GP track they can ride if they are unable to ride the other tracks.
- Presently there are 4 MX tracks. A beginner track, a junior/intermediate track, a supercross track, and a 50, 65 track. There is also a GP track. All tracks are watered and meticulously groomed. There is a track for all skill levels. In the center of it all is our FRACTURE FARM (freestyle park). STAY OFF THE FRACTURE FARM RAMPS! They aren’t wide enough for quads anyway.
- Toes does not have any facilities or garbage cans, please bring a garbage receptacle with you.
- The nearest hotels, if you are not camping at the track, are in Desert Aire, Ellensburg, or Othello.
- Please, please, please leave the track and your campsite/parking spot in perfect condition when you leave. You are representing ALL QUAD RIDERS whether you want to or not.
- Practice is free-for-all. Please keep other riders’ safety in mind when practicing. There is plenty of space for riders to spread out. THIS IS NOT A RACE!
Minors need to have a signed waiver to ride the track. You can download page 1 here, and page 2 here. We all know motorsports are dangerous. Ride at your own risk. They do NOT staff any medics, and the nearest hospitals aren’t very close.
These are the rules for the park. You will need to know and abide by them at all times. Riders, relatives, friends, or someone standing too close to you and not following the rules will be asked to leave.
- DO NOT RIDE OVER YOUR HEAD
- DO NOT RIDE OVER THE WATER PIPES (these are valuable for irrigation)
- DO NOT CHASE THE COWS
- NO RAP MUSIC
- DO NOT ROOST, RIDE ABOVE SLOW FIRSTGEAR SPEED, OR LITTER IN PARKING LOT
- DO NOT THROW A LEG OVER ANY MOTORIZED VEHICLE AT TOES MXP WITHOUT A HELMET ON!!!!!!!!
- ALL RIDERS ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY.
- RESPECT OTHER RIDERS AND THEIR SAFETY.
- DO NOT ENTER PREMISES WITHOUT STOPPING BY SHACK ON THE WAY IN AND SIGNING THE WAIVER FIRST
Now for the fun mumbo-jumbo:
PLEASE click the buttons below to share to your favorite networks! This play day is only going to work if we have many quads participating. This is supposed to be a FUN day to spend riding with other like-minded people from around the state! Pit Traffic is currently trying to organize a few giveaways. If you would like to help, please visit the Pit or get in contact with Megan via your favorite method. Responsible campfires are welcome – are we having s’mores?
Also note: If you have friends that want to come with you that ride bikes, they are welcome to be out on the track with us. This is not a quad-exclusive day, however regular bike traffic probably will not show up because they have been informed we will be there.
LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!